Check out these great resources for finding organic food when traveling throughout South America. We would like to find more organic options in this area of the world, so be sure to share your favorite discoveries!
- The Happy Cow – A site with restaurant and store reviews by “vegetarians, vegans, and natural food enthusiasts you can trust.” Mobile app available.
- The Eatwell Guide – Sources for finding organic food, farmers markets, and health food stores.
- Organic Jetsetter – A blog offering city guides for organic foodies in South America.
- Indefinite Adventure – A travel blog with guides to eating vegan in South America.
- Organic Holidays – A directory to hotels, bed & breakfasts, and self-catering accommodations in Argentina that prepare meals using local organic produce whenever possible.
- The Sol Seekers – Check out our organic discoveries on Trover.
- WWOOF (World Wide Opportunities on Organic Farms) – Volunteer on an organic farm, in exchange for food, accommodation and learning opportunities. WWOOF links volunteers with organic growers in over 100 countries worldwide.